Why Choose Marshall for Your Roofing?
The pressure’s on us, because we don’t accept any payment until our work is completed. Then we back our work with the industry’s best warranties. We’ll keep you in the loop with updates before, during, and after your roof project is complete, so you can just relax and enjoy your new roof.
Our top roofing talent is complemented by our project managers who make sure your roof project goes off without a hitch. They’re also pretty great people, who are there to put you at ease and answer any questions you may have along the way.
Only 2% of contractors hold the title of GAF Master Elite - it takes time, skill, training, and a commitment to superior work and service. As a Master Elite, we're able to offer exclusive warranties, including 50-year and lifetime on your roofing project, plus peace of mind that we'll get the job done right.
Our awards and certifications speak for themselves
“I’m thrilled to replace my roof!” – said no one. We get it.
No one really wants to replace their roof. It’s more a project of necessity than desire. But that’s not to say that people aren’t relieved and pleasantly surprised when they finally do have a new roof installed. In fact, it can dramatically alter the look of your home, while offering protection, energy savings, and an increase in home value.
So replacing your roof can actually be something to get excited about. But if you choose the wrong contractor – someone under-insured or inexperienced – you may end up worse off than before. After 35+ years and thousands of roofing projects throughout Rhode Island & Massachusetts, we’ve seen just about every possible roofing scenario. We’ve seen what works and what doesn’t and where potential danger points exist. When you invest in a Marshall Roof, you know you’re getting the very best project possible for the challenges faced by your home.
When you come right down to it, the roofing products offered by contractors are all pretty comparable in quality, longevity and price. The true difference in how well a roof performs, however, depends on the experience, technique and caring of your roofing company.
What to expect when you choose Marshall Building & Remodeling as your roofing contractor:
- A dedicated project manager who provides updates throughout your project.
- A trained, clean, respectful, crew that works efficiently.
- Extensive insurances and roofing certifications, to protect you and your home – don’t risk it with under-insured contractors
- The best roofing warranties available. Only 2% of contractors earn the title of GAF Master Elite and we’re one of them. That means our customers are offered an upgrade from standard warranties to limited lifetime warranties for our customers. We can even offer you an upgrade option for a 50 year, non-prorated warranty.
- True exterior expertise and knowledge on how everything on your home works together – the roof, siding, windows, trim, ventilation, etc.
Helpful Roofing Articles
If you have roof leaks, curling or lifting shingles, or if your roof is getting up there in years, you may be ready to pick up the phone and call a roofing contractor. But before you contact a local roofing company, here are six things to consider when buying a new roof.Read more
Our customers love us
Tony MonizMiddletown, RI
I had all the windows and the front door and sliding door replaced in my house from Andy and Bob and Sean and his crew did an amazing job. I would recommend them to anyone. Top notch work. Very clean and professional. I would hire them again in a heart beat. Extremely satisfied.
Michael LollioRiverside, RI
These guys are amazing I would recommend them hands down, great to work with they get back to you promptly and do really care about there work and reputation. I contacted several similar company’s but they were no match compared to Marshall very professional,friendly,prompt,and great knowledge. The guys are working on my house now and […]
Katie SantosEast Providence, RI
From the beginning of working with Marshall, we never felt as though we were just another customer. We felt valued and important.
John & Liz DeLeoDartmouth, MA
David, thank you and your company for one of the most qualitative and professional construction projects ever completed in my lifetime. From the day I met you, I had an inclination that you were different than any other contractor I had ever worked with in my past. You presented a level of confidence that became […]
Art BouchardAttleboro, MA
Before selecting Marshall, I obtained a number of estimates from national competitors as well as some local building supply outlets. Marshall was almost half the price of their competition. Additionally, the triple-pane windows we purchased were at a lower cost than was quoted from other contractors for double-pane units manufactured by the same window company. […]
Sam CrooksRehoboth, MA
Marshall provided a fair price for the work that was performed, met the time commitments they provided both during the estimate and the installation (they never wasted my time), performed an incredibly good job (I watched), and did an outstanding job cleaning up the property after the work was completed, and they also did an […]
Dave IacovelliCharlestown, RI
If anyone who wants to hire a contractor who answers or returns calls Marshall B&R is the one… My wife and I couldn’t be happier… I would highly recommend Marshall B&R!
Peter RadinBarrington, RI
Excellent company ! I had them replace windows on the entire house. The quality of the work was perfect and a very competitive price. The installer was extremely professional and super nice. I would recommend this company to everyone!!!
Bob HehlPortsmouth, RI
As a former U.S. Army officer, had I had to provide an evaluation of work performance, superlatives such as Attention to detail; No-nonsense approach; Prompt and timely work schedule; Positive attitude; and Master craftsmen would all have been part of the evaluation. The vinyl siding job done by Marshall set a new standard for quality, […]
Real examples of our work
How our pricing stacks up
- One-person shop with lack of experience
- Lower-pressure sales
- Poor customer support, due to lack of staff
- Not properly insured and/or licensed, a major concern for homeowner’s liability
- No payment plans or financing
- Little to no warranties
- Require money up front to start a project
- Large, national companies
- High-pressure sales, gimmicks, and “offers”
- No personal touch or care
- Licensed and insured crews that come and go and aren’t invested in the company
- Financing available
- Warranty claims can be difficult to file
- Require money up front to start a project
- Local, family-owned business since 1983
- No pushy sales tactics or gimmicks
- Exceptional customer service and care
- Fully licensed, insured, and trained crews who are a part of our team
- Affordable payment plans and financing
- A true 15-year workmanship warranty
- Money accepted when project is complete