Why Choose Marshall as Your Providence Roofing Company?
The pressure’s on us, because we don’t accept any payment until our work is completed. Then we back our work with the industry’s best warranties. We’ll keep you in the loop with updates before, during, and after your Providence roofing project is complete, so you can just relax and enjoy your new roof.
Our top roofing talent is complemented by our project managers who make sure your Providence roofing project goes off without a hitch. They’re also pretty great people, who are there to put you at ease and answer any roofing questions you may have along the way.
Only 2% of contractors hold the title of GAF Master Elite - it takes time, skill, training, and a commitment to superior work and service. As a Master Elite, we're able to offer exclusive warranties, including 50-year and lifetime on your Providence roofing project, plus peace of mind that we'll get the job done right.
“I’m thrilled to replace my roof!” – said no one. We get it.
The need to replace your roof and hire a roofing contractor will likely sting. Roof replacement is a notoriously stressful project, and it’s not something homeowners typically get excited about. But… when the time does come to replace your roof, try to remember the positive ways a high-quality roof installation will impact your life:
- Protection – Few things are more important than your roof when it comes to protecting your Providence home and belongings from the elements. Rain and wind will compromise an old or poorly installed roof, leaving your home vulnerable to leaks, water damage, and potential mold problems that could affect the health and safety of you and your family. A new roof, expertly installed, will provide protection for decades to come. But, make sure to get the right advice about proper codes, ventilation, and underlayments that will determine how well your roof performs.
- Savings – It is often surprising to homeowners to learn that a new roof, particularly a lighter color roofing shingle, can positively impact energy consumption. Additionally, proper ventilation and warranties can help save you money over the life of your roof.
- Resale Value – A 2017 report from Remodeling Magazine states a new roof can add an average of $14,000 to a home’s value. Plus it adds loads of curb appeal…
- Curb Appeal – Of course curb appeal falls under resale value, but for those of you who plan to keep your home for years to come, just imagine pulling up to your home with a beautiful new roof! Today there are so many roof shingle styles and colors to choose from that can really make your existing siding and windows pop. Whether you choose something exotic like GAF’s Biscayne Blue architectural roof shingle, or the subtler Weathered Wood, or even classic Charcoal, a new, expertly installed roof will bring your home to life.
If your home’s roof is showing signs of age or you simply want to explore ways to reduce home energy consumption, our team of Providence roofing company professionals at Marshall Building and Remodeling can get started right away by providing you with a free roofing quote. We work with you help create a solution that meets your budget and personal style. When circumstances arise that bring you to question, “Who is the best roofing contractor near me? Who can I trust?”, call us: your local Providence roofing company. We’ll deliver with a quick response, 35+ years of experience, and thousands of satisfied customers throughout Providence and across Rhode Island.
While the unexpected need to search for a Providence roofing company can be unpleasant, the experience of shopping for a new roof should be anything but. Families are often surprised to discover how luxurious a new roof can make their home look and feel. You have the ability to transform your home’s exterior design with your new roof as the centerpiece. You’ll raise resale value through increased curb-appeal and make a stunning impression on all who visit. The additional functionality of today’s roofs and roofing materials alone can make the project of roof replacement look enticing – whether your roof is already leaking or not. Besides allowing pots and pans to be returned to the kitchen for their intended use, your Energy Star efficient roof will reduce cooling costs and increase comfort by reflecting heat from the sun. Start enjoying the look and functionality of your new roof today and contact our Providence roofing team at Marshall Building and Remodeling.
Our clients recommend us to their friends and family for our extensive local knowledge, prompt service, transparent shopping experience, individualized solutions and stunning finished results. Working with families in Rhode Island and Massachusetts has provided us with invaluable expertise surrounding the conditions that impact local roofs. High costal winds, heavy snowfall and summer sun exposure are accounted for by our experienced Providence roofers. Whether the replacement of your roof is preemptive or reactionary, look no further than our team of locally experienced roofing professionals at Marshall for the best Providence roofing company.
Key reasons why local homeowners choose Marshall Building and Remodeling as their roofing company:
- We educate our clients and treat each family like a part of our own.
- Unlike other roofers, we don’t accept any payment until our projects are complete.
- We’ve earned roofing designations of GAF Master Elite Contractor and CertainTeed Select Shingle Master, which allow us to extend huge warranties and superior products on to our clients.
- Additionally, we back our work with a full 15-year workmanship warranty.
- Our work and service are proven by our list of awards:
- GAF Triple Excellence
- CertainTeed Recognition for Excellence and Outstanding Achievement
- Harvey Building Products’ Commitment to Excellence
- Angie’s List Super Service Award, 2009-2020
- Providence Journal’s Readers’ Choice Award for Best Roofing, Siding and Window Company, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021
We knew roofing and home remodeling could be done differently – that homeowners can be treated fairly and with respect – so that’s what we do. This translates into stress-free, risk-free home improvements and happy homeowners. Why settle for less?
Our customers love us
Tony MonizMiddletown, RI
I had all the windows and the front door and sliding door replaced in my house from Andy and Bob and Sean and his crew did an amazing job. I would recommend them to anyone. Top notch work. Very clean and professional. I would hire them again in a heart beat. Extremely satisfied.
Michael LollioRiverside, RI
These guys are amazing I would recommend them hands down, great to work with they get back to you promptly and do really care about there work and reputation. I contacted several similar company’s but they were no match compared to Marshall very professional,friendly,prompt,and great knowledge. The guys are working on my house now and […]
Katie SantosEast Providence, RI
From the beginning of working with Marshall, we never felt as though we were just another customer. We felt valued and important.
John & Liz DeLeoDartmouth, MA
David, thank you and your company for one of the most qualitative and professional construction projects ever completed in my lifetime. From the day I met you, I had an inclination that you were different than any other contractor I had ever worked with in my past. You presented a level of confidence that became […]
Art BouchardAttleboro, MA
Before selecting Marshall, I obtained a number of estimates from national competitors as well as some local building supply outlets. Marshall was almost half the price of their competition. Additionally, the triple-pane windows we purchased were at a lower cost than was quoted from other contractors for double-pane units manufactured by the same window company. […]
Sam CrooksRehoboth, MA
Marshall provided a fair price for the work that was performed, met the time commitments they provided both during the estimate and the installation (they never wasted my time), performed an incredibly good job (I watched), and did an outstanding job cleaning up the property after the work was completed, and they also did an […]
Dave IacovelliCharlestown, RI
If anyone who wants to hire a contractor who answers or returns calls Marshall B&R is the one… My wife and I couldn’t be happier… I would highly recommend Marshall B&R!
Peter RadinBarrington, RI
Excellent company! I had them replace windows on the entire house. The quality of the work was perfect and a very competitive price. The installer was extremely professional and super nice. I would recommend this company to everyone!!!
Bob HehlPortsmouth, RI
As a former U.S. Army officer, had I had to provide an evaluation of work performance, superlatives such as Attention to detail; No-nonsense approach; Prompt and timely work schedule; Positive attitude; and Master craftsmen would all have been part of the evaluation. The vinyl siding job done by Marshall set a new standard for quality, […]