Why Choose Marshall for Your Siding?
Our craftsmen are artists in the way they bend and mold trim to enhance the original character, beauty, and aesthetic of any home. You can always tell a Marshall siding project by the beauty and precision of its trim work. It is the single element that separates true siding craftsmen from all the rest.
We shoulder any and all project-related stress and risk because we don’t collect any money until your work is complete and then we back our siding projects with a full 15-year workmanship warranty. Add that to our long list of A+ siding reviews, and you have nothing to worry about.
Our talented siding installers are complemented by our experienced project managers. They visit the job site and check in with crews to make sure your project goes off without a hitch. They’re also pretty great people, who will answer any questions you may have along the way.
You could just paint again, but that’ll only last a few years. Go with high-performance vinyl siding, but choose your contractor wisely.
You’ve heard the benefits of low-maintenance siding before: it’s efficient, durable, and looks like natural wood, without the upkeep. But do you realize the investment pays for itself very quickly, by eliminating the need to paint, and is considered one of the top ten remodeling projects in terms of overall payback?
The truth is modern siding can be a great home enhancer and investment, but it can also degrade the beauty and value of a home. The difference is the installer.
Here’s a perfect example: In this top photo, you see the intricate, wood-like trim Marshall is known for. The second photo is an example of the standard trim most siding contractors use around windows and doors. This is what gives modern siding a bad name! You just can’t compare Marshall trim to all the rest. If you want to preserve or enhance the look of your home, the choice is clear.
Below is a picture of our expertly-crafted trim which adds beauty and value to this home…
Below is a picture of other contractors’ trim. It looks terrible and lowers the home value…
What to expect when you choose Marshall Building & Remodeling as your vinyl siding contractor:
- Education before your project, so you’re sure you’re getting the best options for your home
- Updates during and after your siding project is complete for even more peace of mind
- A dedicated project manager
- A clean, respectful, organized crew that works efficiently and with care
- The best siding materials and accessories in the industry
- Our 15-year workmanship warranty
- Standout trim work that sets your home apart
- An increase in home value
- A gorgeous, updated home that feels brand new, yet looks timeless due to our classic craftsmanship
- Incredible return value for the investment
- Extensive choices of styles and colors to suit any home and budget
- The best vinyl siding company in Providence and throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Striking Home Transformation
Chipped Paint and Tired Look
Flawless Installation of Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding
How our pricing stacks up
- One-person shop with lack of experience
- Lower-pressure sales
- Poor customer support, due to lack of staff
- Not properly insured and/or licensed, a major concern for homeowner’s liability
- No payment plans or financing
- Little to no warranties
- Require money up front to start a project
- Local, family-owned business since 1983
- No pushy sales tactics or gimmicks
- Exceptional customer service and care
- Fully licensed, insured, and trained crews who are a part of our team
- Affordable payment plans and financing
- A true 15-year workmanship warranty
- Money accepted when project is complete
- Large, national companies
- High-pressure sales, gimmicks, and “offers”
- No personal touch or care
- Licensed and insured crews that come and go and aren’t invested in the company
- Financing available
- Warranty claims can be difficult to file
- Require money up front to start a project
Our customers love us
WPRO’s Matt AllenWarren, RI
My parents were blown away that they didn’t have to put any money down for their vinyl siding job. Years later, I’m blown away by how beautiful it still looks!
Bob HehlPortsmouth, RI
As a former U.S. Army officer, had I had to provide an evaluation of work performance, superlatives such as Attention to detail; No-nonsense approach; Prompt and timely work schedule; Positive attitude; and Master craftsmen would all have been part of the evaluation. The vinyl siding job done by Marshall set a new standard for quality, […]
John & Liz DeLeoDartmouth, MA
David, thank you and your company for one of the most qualitative and professional construction projects ever completed in my lifetime. From the day I met you, I had an inclination that you were different than any other contractor I had ever worked with in my past. You presented a level of confidence that became […]
Art BouchardAttleboro, MA
Before selecting Marshall, I obtained a number of estimates from national competitors as well as some local building supply outlets. Marshall was almost half the price of their competition. Additionally, the triple-pane windows we purchased were at a lower cost than was quoted from other contractors for double-pane units manufactured by the same window company. […]
Katie SantosEast Providence, RI
From the beginning of working with Marshall, we never felt as though we were just another customer. We felt valued and important.
Sam CrooksRehoboth, MA
Marshall provided a fair price for the work that was performed, met the time commitments they provided both during the estimate and the installation (they never wasted my time), performed an incredibly good job (I watched), and did an outstanding job cleaning up the property after the work was completed, and they also did an […]
Toni MottaCumberland, RI
Tom, your recommendations for materials, design and color were all top quality choices. Shawn and his crew did a beautiful job with the carpentry and attention to detail. You and everyone from your company (including your office manager, Judy) were a pleasure to work with and all were attentive to being sure that I was […]
Candace IsherwoodNorth Dartmouth, MA
I had all of the windows in my home replaced earlier this year and installed by Marshalls. I couldn’t be happier with the result. They were courteous, on time and knew their stuff. The install was fast. I couldn’t tell they had been there when finished, cleanup was fantastic. Dave spent some time with me […]
Dave IacovelliCharlestown, RI
If anyone who wants to hire a contractor who answers or returns calls Marshall B&R is the one… My wife and I couldn’t be happier… I would highly recommend Marshall B&R!
Kristine DonobedianLincoln, RI
My deck replacement was top notch, from all of the pre decision research which John Marshall thoroughly prepared, to the construction which was timely completed and even the assistance I was given when I had to make a warranty claim on a product (not workmanship). Would highly recommend!