Why Choose Marshall as Your East Providence Roofing Company?
The pressure’s on us, because we don’t accept any payment until our work is completed. Then we back our work with the industry’s best warranties. We’ll keep you in the loop with updates before, during, and after your East Providence roofing project is complete, so you can just relax and enjoy your new roof.
Our top roofing talent is complemented by our project managers who make sure your East Providence roofing project goes off without a hitch. They’re also pretty great people, who are there to put you at ease and answer any roofing questions you may have along the way.
Only 2% of contractors hold the title of GAF Master Elite - it takes time, skill, training, and a commitment to superior work and service. As a Master Elite, we're able to offer exclusive warranties, including 50-year and lifetime on your East Providence roofing project, plus peace of mind that we'll get the job done right.
“I’m thrilled to replace my roof!” – said no one. We get it.
As homeowners, we rarely take time to consider the health of our roof until a strong gust sends a tree branch careening through it, mold or rot begin to show themselves, or you find evidence of water on your ceilings. We see it every day – homeowners who waited to address their aging roofs stuck with nasty leaks and other issues.
The good news is that replacing your roof provides an opportunity to invest in your home. But it’s important to make that investment count by choosing the right roofing contractor. Local Rhode Islanders often choose us when searching for the best East Providence roofing company because of our transparent process, individualized attention, fair pricing, and breathtaking results. When you decide, or circumstances dictate that it’s time to replace your roof, you can trust our locally experienced team at Marshall Building and Remodeling to provide you with a roof you can be proud of.
Since 1983, our family business has been in the Riverside neighborhood of East Providence, Rhode Island. Over our 35+ year history, we’ve served the evolving roofing needs of local homeowners by providing unmatched value and service. Our reputation as the area’s most reliable roofing contractor starts with our unique process:
- Our roofing estimators begin with a free in-home consultation and quote to determine which roofing shingles, warranties, and styles best fit your home and budget. You’ll learn which questions to ask and what to consider when choosing a roofer, so you don’t fall victim to cut-rate contractors or high-pressure companies.
- We assign a project manager to each roof project, who provides personal attention to our East Providence roof installations. You’ll be kept up to date before, during, and at the end of our roofing project.
- We don’t collect a deposit. In fact, you pay nothing until your project is complete. This is unheard of in the roofing industry, where a large deposit is often required.
- Our friendly team of expertly trained roof installation professionals work efficiently while respecting your property. Our work and cleanup are unmatched.
- Once your roof is complete, we back your project with a durable 15-year workmanship warranty in addition to the lifetime warranty on the actual roof. Plus, our status as a certified GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor allows us to offer an option to upgrade your roof’s warranty to a 50-year non-prorated option.
Add to that our licenses, insurances, GAF Golden Pledge “Your Very Safest Choice,” GAF Triple Excellence award, CertainTeed Select Shingle Master certification, 8 Angie’s List Super Service Awards, and 2 Providence Journal’s Readers’ Choice awards and it’s clear that we’ve earned our reputation as the best local roofing contractor in Rhode Island.
Bottom line, roofing is risky. Choosing the wrong contractor can put your largest asset in danger. Our loyal East Providence, RI customers return to us with all their roofing needs and recommend Marshall Building and Remodeling to their friends and family for our solid value and dedication to customer satisfaction, proven over decades. It’s no wonder why we are Rhode Island’s number one choice when searching for the best local roofing company.
If you’re an East Providence homeowner and you need a roof installed by a reliable company, call our team at Marshall Building and Remodeling. You can rest easy knowing the roof over your head was installed by the best East Providence roofing company: Marshall Building and Remodeling. Discover how affordable replacing or upgrading your roof can be.
How our pricing stacks up
- One-person shop with lack of experience
- Lower-pressure sales
- Poor customer support, due to lack of staff
- Not properly insured and/or licensed, a major concern for homeowner’s liability
- No payment plans or financing
- Little to no warranties
- Require money up front to start a project
- Local, family-owned business since 1983
- No pushy sales tactics or gimmicks
- Exceptional customer service and care
- Fully licensed, insured, and trained crews who are a part of our team
- Affordable payment plans and financing
- A true 15-year workmanship warranty
- Money accepted when project is complete
- Large, national companies
- High-pressure sales, gimmicks, and “offers”
- No personal touch or care
- Licensed and insured crews that come and go and aren’t invested in the company
- Financing available
- Warranty claims can be difficult to file
- Require money up front to start a project
Our customers love us
Tony MonizMiddletown, RI
I had all the windows and the front door and sliding door replaced in my house from Andy and Bob and Sean and his crew did an amazing job. I would recommend them to anyone. Top notch work. Very clean and professional. I would hire them again in a heart beat. Extremely satisfied.
Michael LollioRiverside, RI
These guys are amazing I would recommend them hands down, great to work with they get back to you promptly and do really care about there work and reputation. I contacted several similar company’s but they were no match compared to Marshall very professional,friendly,prompt,and great knowledge. The guys are working on my house now and […]
Katie SantosEast Providence, RI
From the beginning of working with Marshall, we never felt as though we were just another customer. We felt valued and important.
John & Liz DeLeoDartmouth, MA
David, thank you and your company for one of the most qualitative and professional construction projects ever completed in my lifetime. From the day I met you, I had an inclination that you were different than any other contractor I had ever worked with in my past. You presented a level of confidence that became […]
Art BouchardAttleboro, MA
Before selecting Marshall, I obtained a number of estimates from national competitors as well as some local building supply outlets. Marshall was almost half the price of their competition. Additionally, the triple-pane windows we purchased were at a lower cost than was quoted from other contractors for double-pane units manufactured by the same window company. […]
Sam CrooksRehoboth, MA
Marshall provided a fair price for the work that was performed, met the time commitments they provided both during the estimate and the installation (they never wasted my time), performed an incredibly good job (I watched), and did an outstanding job cleaning up the property after the work was completed, and they also did an […]
Dave IacovelliCharlestown, RI
If anyone who wants to hire a contractor who answers or returns calls Marshall B&R is the one… My wife and I couldn’t be happier… I would highly recommend Marshall B&R!
Peter RadinBarrington, RI
Excellent company ! I had them replace windows on the entire house. The quality of the work was perfect and a very competitive price. The installer was extremely professional and super nice. I would recommend this company to everyone!!!
Bob HehlPortsmouth, RI
As a former U.S. Army officer, had I had to provide an evaluation of work performance, superlatives such as Attention to detail; No-nonsense approach; Prompt and timely work schedule; Positive attitude; and Master craftsmen would all have been part of the evaluation. The vinyl siding job done by Marshall set a new standard for quality, […]
Real examples of our work
Helpful Roofing Articles
If you have roof leaks, curling or lifting shingles, or if your roof is getting up there in years, you may be ready to pick up the phone and call a roofing contractor. But before you contact a local roofing company, here are six things to consider when buying a new roof.Read more