We're changing things up to protect our community.
At Marshall, we care about your home because we care about the life you live in it. As a family business, the health and safety of our team and customers is our top priority.
Homes require regular maintenance, and we’re here for you. We are open and fully-staffed, so you can easily reach us to schedule a new appointment, ask a question, or get updates about your roofing, siding or window project. Our design team is offering socially-distant and remote consultations and our installers are working in accordance with state, federal and CDC guidelines.
We continue to monitor the latest news and information regarding COVID-19 to stay up to date on best practices. We pride ourselves on being a leader in customer experience, and we have embraced these current challenges as a way for us to even further improve that experience.
For Those Interested In Home Improvement Projects
We’re offering free virtual and socially-distant consultations. Either way, you’ll receive our signature customer service, detailed project information, exact price quote, and complete walk-through.
- Our estimator will meet you at your property for an exterior walk-around. We will take measurements and photos for your customized proposal and review your goals.
- Our estimator will maintain a safe distance and can complete the entire consultation and quote on-site, or schedule a follow-up call to discuss your project and walk you through our proposal via a computer screen share.
- Your proposal will be highly detailed, with digital renderings*, product information, and color options.
- You’ll be able to comfortably review the entire project, ask any questions you may have, and explore our flexible payment options and project timelines.
We’ve been using these technologies for a long time and feel fortunate to be able to serve the community in this way, especially at this time. If you’re ready to get started, call us at 401-438-1499 or fill out this form.
For Current Marshall Customers with Pending Projects
We’ve always had a high standard of care when it comes to working at your home, but we’ve doubled down on our efforts to make sure we’re following additional guidelines.
Your project will be done to the same standard and quality we’ve offered since 1983, with some additional precautions:
- All team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the CDC, such as hand washing and sanitizing, and wiping down work surfaces and common areas with approved disinfectants.
- We work in small teams, in accordance with state and local regulations.
- Removal of physical contact from our daily routines, i.e. handshaking.
- Strict policy of not allowing team members who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
Business aside, from our family to yours, please stay safe and well.
We are here for you and we’re taking every precaution so that we can continue to help you improve and maintain your home for years to come.
Schedule Your Free Remote Consultation
Whether you're looking to do your project now or later, we're here to discuss your options.